Heather is 25 and has a zest for life. She enjoys shopping, going for lunches, having pamper days and socialising. She has a good sense of humour and fun to be around.
Heather has her own tenancy in the Kilmarnock area. Therefore we are looking to recruit a female team leader who can join an already motivated team. You will lead a team of support workers to support Heather in her own home to build on her daily living skills and to provide her with opportunities to meet new people of similar ages and find new interests.
Position: Female Support Practitioner (Internal vacancy)
Hours: 14 hours plus sleepover (Temporary until 30th April 2018)
Starting Salary: £8.45
Closing Date: 7th March 2018
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
· Experience in supporting people with Autism
· Good communication skills
· Patient, sensible and grounded
· Able to encourage and develop personal skills
· Self-confident, chatty and enthusiastic
· Able to provide leadership to the team acting as a positive role model
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
If you think you would like to support this young woman you can request an Application Pack by calling our Recruitment Line on 01563 825500 or download an application form. Alternatively for more information contact Amanda Gibb on 01563 825555.
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applicants from females requested.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com.