Brian is looking for someone to join his small team, he likes to go out and about in his car, go for a walk in the countryside or the beach and enjoys attending various groups /clubs.
- Hours: 28 hours Part Time
- Rate of Pay: £8:45 plus overnight payment
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 10 April 2018
- Reference: CP/AR
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Firstname is looking for:
- Brian is looking for someone who-Can work in a person centred way
Understands the importance of family involvement and multi agency working
Can demonstrate good communication, listening and written skills
Has a full driving licence
Can use initiative and work in a small team
Requirements for this vacancy
Full driving Licence and ability to drive a motability vehicle
SVQ level 2/3 in Social Care or willing to work towards this.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim McLay on 07717 794 052 during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com.