Jake is a young man who requires support to live in his own home. He is very easy going and like most young people needs some direction and support in making decisions. Jake is very active and enjoys ten pin bowling, fishing, meeting new people and taking part in sports
- Hours: Casual – shift work including evening, weekends, and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:75 plus overnight payment of £78.30
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 6 July 2018
- Reference: DC/DD/JP
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Jake is looking for someone who:
Has the strength of character to adapt to challenging situations
Has a consistent approach in their workpractice
Has the ability to stick to boundaries and routines
Will support him to go to work
Will support him to go to the Church
Will support him to go to football
Likes to go long walks and be active
Understands all behaviour is communication
Has excellent communication skills
Requirements for this vacancy
You should also have experience of, or a real interest in supporting people with disabilities, particularly those who are on the autistic spectrum.
This role involves shift work including evening, weekends, sleepovers and public holidays.
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from males are requested.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying you can contact Dawn Cook or David Drennan on 01563 825516, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 12345 67890 / email email@example.com.
Application form, Job description and Information pack
Jobs in this region
- Female Support Practitioner for April (AG/MR) 8th June 2018
- Support Practitioner for Chris (DC/DD/JMCF) 14th June 2018
- Support Practitioner for Jackson (AG/AW) 15th May 2018
- Support Practitioner for Jamie (DC/DD/JW) 26th March 2018
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DC/RC) 28th December 2017
- Support Practitioner Vacancies 19th February 2018
- Support Worker for Amy (DC/AM) 14th May 2018
- Support Worker for Amy (KC/AM) 13th July 2018