Adam lives in his own home in Cumnock. He enjoys being out and about in his local community and also travelling on the bus to Kilmarnock and Ayr. Adam is a very sociable man and enjoys shopping, eating out and playing pool. Adam also has an interest in DIY and gardening and looking after his rabbit.
Adam likes to spend time with his sister and her dog.
- Hours: 28 Hours – shift work including evening, weekends, and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:45 plus £75.00 overnight payment
- Area: East Ayrshire, Cumnock
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 12 January 2018
- Reference: DC/AA
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Adam is looking for a support worker who:
Has a good sense of humour
Has the ability to stick to boundaries and routines
Is a good listener
Is a good communicator
Is a good team player
Requirements for this vacancy
Applicant must have excellent communication skills
Understands and works in a person centered way
Understands all behavior is communication
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only male applicants should apply.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call David Drennan, team leader on 07715062915 during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.