Chris is 23 yrs old and lives in East Ayrshire. He has a great sense of humour, and enjoys gaming/computers, martial arts, fishing, camping, animals, history, drawing and reading. Chris is an independent young man in some aspects of his life, but requires support and guidance around decision making. He is looking for someone with similar interests and outlook to motivate him, build his confidence and offer support and encouragement around the skills required to become more independent. Chris would also like someone who can assist with relaxation and stress management to enable him to move forward with his life.
- Ref: CB/JMCF
- Hours: 7 Hours variable.
- Rate of Pay: £8.45 per hour
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 11 November 2017
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
To support me well i will need you to hold the following qualities:
- outgoing & energetic
- confident with a good sense of humour
- patience with good communication skills
- a team player and organised
- confident IT skills
In return you will receive:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development
- Development opportunities
Requirements for this vacancy
A full driving licence is desirable for this position
SVQ Level 2/3 in Social Care or willing to work towards this
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Cameron Buchanan Service leader on 07734 686 985 during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com.