We are currently looking to recruit a focused, experienced and clear thinking individual who considers themselves enthusiastic about delivering Epilepsy training and is interested in how people learn.
- Area: Kilmarnock/Renfrewshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 26th September 2018
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
It is a requirement that applicants have
• Have been working with and supporting people who have Epilepsy, for more than two years.
• have a nursing background
• Those applying must attend a formal “Training for Trainers Course” and be responsible for keeping their training up to date.
Requirements for this vacancy
Applicants will have good communication skills and be confident about organising and delivering training which will include concise information and guidelines about:
• Recording and management of seizures
• The importance of adhering to working policies, guidelines and procedures.
• Confidence in assessing other workers’ competence and understanding about the training
• Giving and receiving information which is accurate and current
• Giving and receiving constructive feedback is also a key role of In-house Epilepsy Trainers.
If you feel you have the skills and are interested in applying for this exciting post you should:
1. Provide a note of Interest to Training@partnersforinclusion.org
2. Provide a letter of support from your line manager
3. Be prepared to attend an interview and deliver a short presentation
4. Successful applicants will receive training, undertake shadow opportunities and are subject to a 6-month probationary period and join a great team of in-house trainers
If you require more information, please contact a member of Learning and Development on 01563 825555
Please note that the closing date for applications will be Wednesday 26th September 2018.