Dm2 Ayrshire is looking for a new Event Coordinator to join our team! You will be involved in planning and organising social events and activities for dm2 Ayrshire. You will also attend social events to make sure they are going well and people are enjoying them.
- Hours: up to 6 hours per week (12 month contract)
- Rate of Pay: £8.75 per hour – days, evening and weekend work
- Area: Kilmarnock
- Employer: . DM2 – Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 16 November 2018
- Reference: JL/DM2
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
- Attend social events and activities for dm2 Ayrshire
- Help the dm2 team plan and organise social events and activities
- Involved in talks and presentations to other people interested in dm2Ayrshire. This may include being involved in training other people
- Take part in training and support to help you do your job well and learn new skills
- Look after the money and finance at events, membership money and be sure that all resources are used creatively within the agreed budget
- Regular meets with members and recruiting new members
- Attend regular team meetings
Requirements for this vacancy
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with flexibility, creativity and “will do” attitude to meet outcomes.
- Confidence to present & represent the project in a professional manner.
- The ability to influence and persuade members to get involved
- Some experience of working with people with a disability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people skills
- Non Judgemental
- The ability to speak in front of large groups of people
If you think this is you or you would like to find out a bit more about the post then please get in touch by:
TEL: 01563 825515
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form, Job description and Information pack