The Social Media & Promotions Coordinator will develop and initiate promotion of the dM2 project amongst small local groups, associations and colleges. Grow our digital platforms by engaging, expanding and activating our digital social communities. Meet up with members of the project and recruit new members. Lead a small team of volunteers. This is an entirely new post so you will have a unique opportunity to really put your own stamp on it, and not forgetting an opportunity to have your work shown on our website, Face book page and at any promotional events around Ayrshire.
- Hours: up to 5 hours per week, 12 month contract
- Rate of Pay: £8.75 per hour – day, evening and weekend work
- Area: Kilmarnock
- Employer: DM2 – Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 16 November 2018
- Reference: JL/DM2
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
- To strategically develop a system and materials for promoting to local groups, associations, colleges.
- To strategically develop promotional and fundraising for the project.
- Plan advertising and marketing
- To support a small team of volunteers.
- Regular meets with members and recruiting new members
- Attend regular team meetings
- Managing and optimize promotion of digital content on social media networks
- Keep content updated and relevant to current events
Requirements for this vacancy
• Leadership skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative with flexibility, creativity and “will do” attitude to meet outcomes.
• Confidence to present & represent the project in a professional manner.
• The ability to influence and persuade volunteers to get involved and use their skills effectively.
• Some experience of working with people with a disability.
• Knowledge of barriers for people with disabilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Good people skills
• Non Judgemental
• The ability to speak in front of large groups of people
If you think this is you or you would like to find out a bit more about the post then please get in touch by:
TEL: 01563 825515
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email mailto:email@example.com.
Application form, Job description and Information pack