We are looking for a support worker to join our all female team who support a gentleman living in the Renfrew area.
- Ref: DR/AL
- Hours: 6 hours, shift work may include evening, weekends and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:25 plus overnight payment
- Area: Renfrewshire, Renfrew
- Employer: Just connections
- Closing Date: 21 July 2017
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Steve is looking for someone that is quietly confident with a vision for supporting him forward when he is not able to realise his own gifts.
You should be self-assured enough to hold the boundaries and help Steve continue to support him to maintain his home in a way that makes sense to him.
If you are flexible, committed, like a bit of banter can be thoughtful and able to take things at a slower pace when needed then you could be just the person he is looking for. Steve has had a bit of a difficult time of late and needs a gentle but firm approach to afford him the space to maintain a quiet and pleasant, home environment.
When things are going well for Steve he likes to be out and about, enjoying long walks and bus trips.
Requirements for this vacancy
This post comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders 1974 (Exceptions Order)
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applicants from females requested
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org