Are you able to assist this young man in all aspects of his daily-living? John lives in his own home in Renfrew and has support 24 hours a day so sleepovers are part of the job. If you and those close to you consider you to be thoughtful, patient, relaxed and have a sense of humour with a full driving licence then we may just have the opportunity for you.
- Ref: JMC/LB
- Hours: 28 hours shift work may include evening, weekends, and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:25 plus overnight payment
- Area: Renfrewshire, Renfrew
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 28 July 2017
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
John is looking for someone to support him get out and about, discover new interests meet his friends and make new ones.
John likes to get out and about and uses his wheelchair and own car to do so. He loves music and chilling out in his own home as well as going out to meet his friends and visiting pubs and cafe’s that he knows.
Requirements for this vacancy
To work for our organisation you must be able to register with the PVG Scheme.
In line with the Scottish Social Services Commission you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
For informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay Service Manager on 07717 794 052, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org