Are you able to assist this young man in all aspects of his daily-living? Ivan lives in his own home in Renfrew and requires support 24 hours a day. If you and those close to you consider you to be thoughtful, patient, relaxed and have a good sense of humour with a full driving license then we may just have the opportunity for you. Ivan likes to get out and about and uses his wheelchair and own car to do so. He loves music and chilling out in his own home as well as going out to meet his friends and visiting pubs and cafe’s he knows well.
- Ref: LB/IH
- Hours: 14 hours, shift work may include evening, weekends and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:45 plus £75.00 overnight payment
- Area: Renfrewshire, Renfrew
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 5 February 2018
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Someone to support him to keep in touch with his friends by going out for lunch or visiting them at their home or having them over to his.
Support to find activities/concerts and his love all all things musical.
Support to mange his home and all aspects of his care.
Requirements for this vacancy
Ivan has a mobility car so all applicants must have a driving licence.
This post comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders 1974 (Exceptions Order)
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Team Facilitator Laura Bogan during office hours on 0783 765 2791
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel.01563 825 555 / email email@example.com