David enjoys the quiet life and is looking for someone to join his team either on a part time basis or casual basis to cover holidays/sickness.
David’s very independent and is looking for some support around preparing his evening meal and some emotional support.
- Hours: 5pm to 8pm during the week and 11am to 8pm on a Saturday
- Rate of Pay: £8:75
- Area: Prestwick, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Linking Lives
- Closing Date: 31 August 2018
- Reference: AW/LH/ZM
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Has similar interests
Has excellent communication skills
Has a good sense of humor
Has a flexible approach
Is patient and a good listener
Understands and works in a person centered way
Requirements for this vacancy
An understanding of Autism, although full training will be given.
Being able to work independently and as part of a team.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Louis Heath or Zoe MacDonald on 01563 825555, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email partnersforinclusion.org.