Daniel is a young man living in his own home in Troon. Robert likes his own space and has a large garden which he likes to explore on many a fine day.
Daniel is currently looking to recruit someone to support him and his team in doing the above as well as supporting him to gain greater independence, and broaden the number of social activities he has in the course of his week.
- Hours: 14Hrs
- Rate of Pay: £8:25, plus overnight payment
- Area: South Ayrshire, Troon
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 28 July 2017
- Reference: JMCL/DH
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Ø Has a sense of humour
Ø Able to work flexible hours including weekends, public holidays and sleepovers.
Requirements for this vacancy
Driving License essential.
To work for our organisation you will also be required to complete an enhanced PVG Disclosure.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay Service Manager on 07717 794 052, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us:
Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com