An opportunity has arisen to join a small team supporting Jim who lives in South Ayrshire. Jim enjoys snooker, socialising & spending time with friends as well as playing dominoes or cards & watching movies. He requires a high level of assistance with personal care and support which includes Moving and Handling
- Hours: Part Time – shift work including evening, weekends, and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:75 plus overnight payment
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 13 August 2018
- Reference: LA/WN
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Ideally, you will be/have:
Experience of supporting people with a learning/physical disability.
Be a team player
Problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Understand and work in a person centred way.
Good organisational skills.
Have the ability to work and engage with family members.
Have experience of working in partnership with multi agency professionals.
If you think you are a match with Jim and would like some more information please call Linda Allan on 07765 246317, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.