Alastair is a young man with a high level of support needs who lives in his own home, he is looking for the right person to join his existing team.
Alastair lives a very active life and enjoys a wide variety of activities ie. attending concerts, attending football matches and also attending various groups in his area.
He also enjoys spending time with his family and friends on a regular basis and often goes out for lunch with them.
- Hours: 12 hours– shift work including evening, weekends, and public holidays
- Rate of Pay: £8:75 plus overnight payment
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 28 December 2018
- Reference: CP/AB
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Alasdair is looking for someone who is-
A driver (preferably)
Has a good sense of humour
A team player
Able to work as part of a self directed team
Requirements for this vacancy
Has SVQ 2/3 or is willing to work towards these.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Colin Park on 01563 825555, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email email@example.com.