An opportunity has arisen to join a small team supporting Lyndsay who lives in South Ayrshire. Lyndsay enjoys getting out and about in her community and she loves spending time with her friends.
She enjoys doing a range of things which involve music from going to her tea dance, music for the generations, Zumba and weekly disco.
Lyndsay requires assistance with personal care and support which includes minimum Moving and Handling.
- Hours: 14 hours variable plus ad hoc
- Rate of Pay: £8:75 plus overnight payment
- Area: Ayr, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 30 September 2018
- Reference: LA/LB
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
You would be required to support Lyndsay with:
• maintaining a healthy diet
• ensuring that Lyndsay’s health and well-being are maintained.
Requirements for this vacancy
Lyndsay also has a car which is important to her day to day life; she really enjoys going out in her car so a driver would be essential.
For more information please contact Linda Allan on 07765 246317, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.