Robin is a young man who lives in his own home. Robin enjoys watching all sports, especially football and wrestling and loves attending football matches and wrestling events. Robin also enjoys going to music events, meeting up with friends and visiting his family. Robin also has a job in his local community
- Hours: 10 hours per week variable
- Rate of Pay: £8:75 per hour
- Area: Troon, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 19th October 2018
- Reference: WC/RW
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Robin is looking for a team member who:
Has a good sense of humour
Has similar interests
Is a good community connector
Has a suitable driving license to drive his Mobility car.
Will support Robin to maintain his personal care and appearance.
Will support Robin to keep up his connections with family, friends and work.
Requirements for this vacancy
It is essential that you can demonstrate
Working in a person centred way.
Understanding that all behavior is communication
Excellent communication skills
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Robin is looking for and would really like to hear from you. If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call Fiona Thomson Service Leader on 01563 825516, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email partnersforinclusion.org.
Application form, Job description and Information pack
Jobs in this region
- Male Support Practitioner for Jake (DC/DD/JP) 27th August 2018