My name is Paul, I am in my 60’s, and live in Prestwick. My interests are playing & watching football – in particular Celtic, Man United, & Liverpool. I enjoy watching Tennis and Ice Hockey. I love music – Elvis, Dolly Parton, & Abba to name a few. My friends are important to me too, I meet them every week and need your help to do so. I also have my friends over to my home to visit.I enjoy going to the pub, going out for meals, discos, & parties. I would need your help to keep my home clean and tidy. I also have my own car and enjoy going for drives therefore you would need to be a driver.
- Hours: Part Time (14hrs) & Casual
- Rate of Pay: £8:45
- Area: Prestwick, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 21 August 2018
- Reference: LA/PMCK
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Ideally you would
Be a Driver
Support to promote independence for Paul
Support with some personal care
Support with cooking from scratch
Be patient, understanding, confident, and prepared to support me when I am feeling under the weather.
Be able to work flexible shifts over 7 days, including weekends & with some sleepovers.
Requirements for this vacancy
Be a Driver
Able to work shifts
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Linda on 07765 246 317, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form, Job description and Information pack
Jobs in this region
- Support Practitioner for Jackson (AG/AW) 15th May 2018
- Support Practitioner for Jamie (DC/DD/JW) 26th March 2018
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DC/RC) 28th December 2017
- Support Practitioner Vacancies 19th February 2018
- Support Worker for Amy (DC/AM) 14th May 2018
- Support Practitioner for James (AG/AW) 1st June 2017