Daniel is a young man living in his own home in Troon who likes his own space, pottering about in his large garden and exploring what his local community has to offer during several trips out in his car.
- Hours: 14Hours
- Rate of Pay: £8:45 plus overnight payment
- Area: South Ayrshire, Troon
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 8 December 2017
- Reference: KMCL/DH
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Enthusiastic motivating person.
A good sense of humor
Resilient and able to adjust to changing needs
Able to work flexible hours including weekends, public holidays and sleepovers as
part of a rota.
Be able to support the person with all aspects they need assistance with.
Requirements for this vacancy
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay Service Manager on 07717 794 052, during office hours
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email mailto:email@example.com.