Are you looking for a new challenge and some extra cash for weekend work?
A great opportunity has arisen to be part of a small team developing and providing a support service to a man living in Ayr.
Rob is looking for people to support him to get out and about for a few hours at the weekends, he likes going different places on the bus or train, swimming, going for lunch, vising Glasgow and many other places and attractions. Rob is an outdoor person and a great people watcher so is looking for people who enjoy the same.
Rob has a good sense of humour and is looking for someone upbeat, creative and with a strong personality to be part of this latest chapter of his life.
Rob uses a wheelchair to get out and about and may require some support with personal care.
- Hours: Various part time contracts for weekend work
- Rate of Pay: £8:75 plus
- Area: Ayr, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Linking Lives
- Closing Date: 31 May 2018
- Reference: ZM/LL/RD
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
For this position you should have/be:
Good sense of humour
Creative/have good ideas
Energetic and enthusiastic
Flexible and adaptable in your approach
Like being outdoors
Calm and patient nature
Able to work to boundaries and be consistent
Requirements for this vacancy
For this position it is desirable that you are a driver and hold a current UK licence.
You must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays (alternate weekends)
If you want to find out more about this position or our organisation then please contact Zoe MacDonald Senior Development Leader on 01563 825555 during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form, Job description and Information pack
Jobs in this region
- Female Support Practitioner for April (AG/MR) 8th June 2018
- Male Support Practitioner for Jake (DC/DD/JP) 14th June 2018
- Support Practitioner for Chris (DC/DD/JMCF) 14th June 2018
- Support Practitioner for Jackson (AG/AW) 15th May 2018
- Support Practitioner for Jamie (DC/DD/JW) 26th March 2018
- Support Practitioner for Raymond (DC/RC) 28th December 2017
- Support Practitioner Vacancies 19th February 2018
- Support Practitioners – (ZM/LL/AYR) 4th June 2018
- Support Worker for Amy (DC/AM) 14th May 2018