Craig is looking for a support worker that has a good sense of humor who can support him to get out and about in his local community. Whether it be to enjoy a coffee with his friends, put a bet on or visit his Mum and Dad.
- Hours: Various hours available
- Rate of Pay: £8:45 plus overnight payment
- Area: Troon, South Ayrshire
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 2 November 2017
- Reference: JMCL/SL
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Craig is looking for someone that brings enthusiasm and fun into his Team.
Someone to support him to stay healthy and gently encourage him to eat and keep well.
A support worker who is reliable and can work as part of a team.
A support worker who has good communication skills.
A support worker who can take the initiative and have a proactive approach.
Requirements for this vacancy
For an informal chat abouthis vacancy please call
Jim Mclay Service Manager on 07717 794 052, during office hours.
To apply for this vacancy please download the files below. If you have difficulty completing the application form, please contact us: Tel. 01563 825555 / email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.