Do you have what we need and could we offer you the opportunity that you’re looking for?
We are looking for new Trustees with enthusiasm, creativity, and commitment to join our Board of Trustees.
If you would like to make a difference then we would like to hear from you.
Do you know
- 6% of Trustees said they had learned new skills
- 84% said being a Trustee made them happier
- 73% said it made them more confident
- 22% received a promotion at work because of becoming a Trustee
Based in Kilmarnock, the Board of Partners for Inclusion Group is looking for additional Trustees to bring their skills and experience and work collaboratively with the Group that provides bespoke support for people with learning disabilities, mental health support needs, or both.
Working closely with families, each person has a person-centered support with a team recruited especially for and with them. Each person receives their own budget for support and, as no two individuals are the same; no two support services are the same.
Do you have passion for our Mission?
- Support people to live how they choose
- Influence and enhance opportunities available to all
- Share knowledge, experience and learning with others
Do you share our Values, that everyone….?
- Is equal, different and has their own gifts
- Has the ability to develop
- Has needs and the right to support in keeping with their basic human rights
- Has relationships that are valuable
What’s in it for You
- Becoming a Trustee is a wonderful way of gaining new skills and experiences – and a great way to feel you’re giving something back
- You will be helping a Charity make a big difference to the lives of people treated as individuals
- Develop valuable skills, knowledge, experience and networks within the Voluntary sector.
- Work alongside a committed and varied team of Trustees, as both Trustee & Director, all striving to promote the Group’s way of providing bespoke individual support
We are particularly looking for Trustees with backgrounds and experience in the areas of: Finance | Marketing and Communications | Process improvement | Technology | Business Development.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Commitment to the organisation
- Willingness to devote the necessary time and commitment
- Strategic vision
- Good, independent judgement
- Ability to think creatively
- Understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities, and liabilities of trusteeship
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty, and leadership
Personal knowledge of learning disabilities, mental health support needs, or both, through a family member / friend / work colleagues and or professional experience as a leader or manager within Health & Social Care would be beneficial.
- 4 Board meetings quarterly, per year, early evening (blended online / in person).
- Max 2 Board Strategy / Away Days per year, during the day.
- 4 sub-committee meetings per year.
- Ad hoc representation as a Trustee at meetings / events as requested by CEO or Chair.
Trustees are not paid, but reasonable expenses are paid when incurred solely for the performance of agreed duties.
If this interests you, just click on the links below to read our Trustee Recruitment pack and apply if you think you have what we need and we can offer you the opportunity you want!
Diversity and Inclusion
We welcome applications from anyone regardless of their age, experience, disability, ethnicity, heritage, sexuality, gender and socio-economic background.
Partners for Inclusion Group is committed to inclusive working practices, so during the application process we commit to:
- Providing the Trustee Information Pack in a Word document format upon request.
- Paying for your travel costs to the office and back for interviews.
- Making any reasonable adjustments – for example ensuring we have BSL interpreters organised in advance if you’d like them.
- Offering a guaranteed first stage interview with Partners for Inclusion Group for disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the role.
Trustee Recruitment Pack
If you require a hard copy of the Trustee application pack please call our reception desk on 01563 825 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org