- Ref: ZM/LH/LL
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 20 (with opportunities for overtime)
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Linking Lives (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 9th March 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Looking for a job where you can really see the difference you make in people’s lives? This is a great opportunity to join Partners for Inclusion’s Linking Lives Team, where you will help make a real positive difference in people’s lives in Ayrshire and Renfrewshire.
The role is to provide direct support for up to 4 people who live independently or with their family. This would involve:
- Helping to develop greater independence
- Emotional support
- Support with personal care
- Maintaining homes
- Assisting people to develop friendships
- Supporting individuals to access activities and play an active part in their community in a way that makes sense to them
The successful candidate will have a full, clean UK driving licence and be:
Other benefits of this role are a competitive salary, excellent training and progression opportunities along with comprehensive employee benefits.
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for? If so contact Zoe MacDonald on 01563825555 or Louis Heath on 07860925136 – Monday to Friday 9am-5pm quoting ref: ZM/LH
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have, or work towards an appropriate qualification, in order to register with them. You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.