- Ref: PO'R/MS
- Area: North Ayrshire
- Hours: Casual
- Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 25th June 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Peter requires a Support Practitioner to join his well established and dedicated Team, who support him in all aspects of his life. Peter enjoys chilling out to music and getting out and about in his local community for short walks. Peter also enjoys getting out in his car to places like Largs, Ardrossan and Troon. Peter particularly enjoys his trips to visit his family in Glasgow and regularly enjoys meals out, celebrations and holidays with them. Peter also enjoys trips to the cinema, ten-pin bowling, swimming and doing his weekly shopping. Peter is getting well known in the town where he lives but would like to get even better connected locally.
Peter is looking for someone with:-
- Understanding and experience of supporting someone with a learning disability ·
- Understanding that all behaviour is communication ·
- A patient & Flexible approach ·
- Not easily phased and has a calm approach ·
- Can work in a consistent and professional manner ·
- Excellent communication skills ·
- Good IT skills or a willingness to learn. ·
- Ability to work alongside others within a Team setting ·
- The ability to maintain boundaries
- Full driving license
- Able to register with SSSC
- Have or work towards gaining a SVQ level 3 in Social Care.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION:-
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Marjorie Spence, Area Facilitator on 07786 383 042 during office hours.