- Area: East Ayrshire
- Hours: Full Time - 37.5
- Pay: circa £25k-30k per year
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 30th November 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Partners for Inclusion Group are a provider committed to offering truly person centred individualised support to people with learning and/or mental health disabilities in Ayrshire, East Renfrewshire and Renfrewshire. We design and deliver tailored services which allow people the freedom to live a life of their choosing and enjoy the benefits a small self-managed support team can provide.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of others and to gain valuable experience working within an Organisation committed to providing high quality person-centred support. We are looking to recruit a Development Leader. The successful candidate will be based in Kilmarnock with an expectation of travelling to meet with teams as and when required. This role will be a hybrid of both home and office based work
Essential to the role:
- A strong value base and excellent leadership skills that will ensure the people we support are at the centre of everything we do
- You will be a dynamic and creative leader who will develop high performing self-managed teams to achieve positive outcomes for the person supported
- You will have a proven track record at partnership working in order to involve families and other agencies to explore innovative support and develop services
- Be able to think “outside the box” to allow people to reduce paid support by finding employment, friends and community connections.
- Demonstrate self-reflection and self-awareness.
- Strong commitment to leading within the coaching and mentoring model, including people development skills.
- Have a good working knowledge in IT
- Excellent Budget Management skills with a good knowledge of Self Directed Support
- You will have the relevant professional qualification SVQ 4 (SCQF level 9) in Social Services and Health Care and SVQ4 (SCQF Level 10) Leadership and Management or willing to work toward the qualification, enabling you to ensure high standards of professional practice.
Benefits of working with us include:
- A rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development
- A competitive salary
- Contributory Pension scheme
- On-call payments
- Opportunity to join Credit Union Scheme after 6 months of employment
- Death in Service
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme.
Would you like to apply or get more info?
We would love to have an informal chat with you, please call 01563 825555 or email email@example.com and we can get in touch – thank you!
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Scottish Charity Number: SCO35125. This post is subject to membership of the PVG Scheme. Successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within six months of employment.