- Ref: FW/FT
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Various
- Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Employer: Just Connections (a member of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 25th June 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Florence is a lady who lives in her own home and is looking for Support Practitioners to provide a small amount of support each day. Supporting Florence to carry out daily tasks such as cleaning, cooking and shopping. Florence also requires support with her personal care.
Florence has a car, therefore Team Members should have a full driving license, to be able to support her to travel to appointments and out about in her local community and further afield.
Florence is looking for dedicated Team Members who:
- Will support her to maintain her health and wellbeing
- Will support her to maintain a clean home
- Will support her with her personal appearance
- Can keep boundaries both professional and personal
- Can focus on tasks
- Understand how to work in a person centred way
- Have patience and a calm approach
- Can work in a consistent and professional manner
- Have a full driving licence to drive a Motability car
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Florence is looking for we would really like to hear from you. If you would like an informal discussion before applying, please contact Fiona Thomson on 07854195471 during office hours.
You should also have experience of, or a real interest in supporting people with disabilities. Full training will be provided.
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
Please remember to put the Reference Code (FW/FT) on your application, so we can make sure it gets to the right person.
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).