- Ref: LAM/EF/LL
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 8 hrs
- Pay: £9.50 rising to £10.02 per hour
- Employer: Linking Lives (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 17th December 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Edith is looking for someone motivated to join her team. Edith lives within her own home in the East Renfrewshire area and requires a low level of support. This could include things like filing and organising paperwork, shopping and some cleaning, trips out for lunch or a visit to a local coffee shop. Edith is a keen gardener and would like someone who shares her passions.
Experience working with mental health would be advantageous.
Your roles and responsibilities as a support practitioner will include:
- Assisting to maintain the home
- Assistance with shopping
- Forging community links
- Assisting to maintain a healthy life style
- Record keeping
- Working as part of a team
- Having clear communication and maintaining professional boundaries
The successful candidate will have a full, clean UK driving licence and be:
Other benefits of this role are a competitive salary, excellent training and progression opportunities along with comprehensive employee benefits.
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- SVQ level 2/3 in social care (or equivalent) or willing to work towards this.
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for?
If so contact Laura Agnew-Munro on 07765246398 – Monday to Friday 9am-5pm quoting ref: LAM/EF/LL for an informal chat..
*This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.