- Ref: LC/AB
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 14
- Pay: £10.02 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 2nd February 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Jill is in her 50’s and has a passion for life. She enjoys shopping, going for lunches, walking her dog, meeting up with her family and having yearly holidays abroad (when we are able to do so safely). Jill resides in the Kilmarnock area.
We are looking for a Support Practitioner who can join an already motivated team, to support Jill within her own home. The Support Practitioners would be expected to provide Jill with fresh opportunities to meet new people of similar ages and to motivate Jill to find new interests and hobbies.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in supporting people with a learning disability and/or mental health issues
- Good patience
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Enjoy having fun
- Have good communication skills
- A full UK driving licence
- Is flexible in working shifts and sleepovers
*For this position gender, it is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010
If you are interested in applying for this position you can request an application form at Partners for Inclusion on 01563 825555 or alternately apply below.
In line with the Scottish Social Services Council you will be required to have or work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them. You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.