- Ref: RK/JMcl
- Hours: Part Time - 15
- Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 25th June 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Paul is a 40 years old gentleman. who lives in his own home, in Ayr.
Paul is active, enthusiastic and likes to be on the go, out and about, spending time with his family and friends. He also enjoys swimming, walks along the beach and in the park, holidays and attending regular activities that he enjoys.
Paul is looking for someone:-
- In order to support Paul, it is essential that his Team Members are able to support him to manage his house, finances, health and social calendar.
- You must be able to work as part of a small team, as well as on your own.
- You must also be able to follow policies and procedures, and maintain clear records, as well as having competent I.T skills.
- Paul is looking for people to join his Team who are motivated, creative, and able to use their own initiative and keep up with his pace of life.
- Excellent communication skills, be flexible, dependable and genuinely enjoy spending time with him.
- Understands and works in a person centred way
- Understands all behaviour is communication
Please note that a full U.K Driving Licence is required for this position.
For an informal chat about this vacancy, please call Jim Mclay, Team Facilitator on 07717794052, during office hours.