- Ref: KM/MC
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Pay: 9.50 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Closing Date: 1st November 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Hi. I’m Mandy I am an outgoing active young woman with a great sense of humour and always up for a laugh. I love music and chilling at home doing baking and sitting out in the garden, when the weather permits.
I will be moving into my new home in Renfrew which I am really excited about, and I am looking for a team to support me with the move and to become part of my local and wider community.
To work for me you need:
- An outgoing personality
- Lots of energy and a “get up and go” attitude, just like me
- To be comfortable as I am quite tactile at times
- A confident and chatty manner
- To be a good listener when needed
- To be able to think on your feet
- A calm approach
- Full driving licence, as I have a motability car
- Abel to work flexible hours, including sleepover
- To be good with technology
No for the technical bits:
Must be willing to work towards gaining a SVQ 2/3 Qualification in Social Services and Healthcare Level SCQF Level 7 and register with SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) within agreed timescales.
Be eligible to register with PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) scheme.
For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy, please call Karen McCaul, Area Facilitator on 07734 686993, during office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.