- Ref: KMcC/MG
- Area: Glasgow
- Pay: 9.50 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 1st November 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Martha is a bubbly person with a great sense of humour, she loves gong to the bingo, fashion, hair and make-up. She likes to go shopping for the latest fashion especially if she spots a bargain. Martha enjoys looking out her clothes for the next day as she likes to co-ordinate colours, and if you don’t k now anything about fashion working with Martha you will end up an expert just like her.
Martha lives in her own home with her husband and they both enjoy attending their wheelchair dancing group. Martha likes socialising and visiting family in Irvine and uses social media to keep in touch with her family/friends near and far. Martha is looking for a Support Practitioner with an outgoing personality with lots of energy and “get up and go” just like her. Martha would like a driver with a full clean driving licence who is able to work flexible hours.
Martha is looking for a team member who:
- are able to work in a person centred way
- understand the importance of family involvement and multi-agency working
- are flexible and enthusiastic team member
- can demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- posses good IT skills
- share similar interests
- physically fit and energetic
- have a full driving licence and ability to drive a motability vehicle
- must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them
- You will required to register for the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation
- SVQ 2/3 in Social Care or willing to work towards this
If you would like an informal chat about our vacancy please call Karen McCaul, Area Facilitator, on 07734 686993 during office hours
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.