- Ref: DD/AA
- Area: East Ayrshire
- Hours: Casual
- Pay: £10.02 per hour plus £100.20 sleepover payment
- Employer: Just Connections (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 7th February 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Archie is a man in his 60’s who requires support to live in his own home. He is fun loving and likes to have some good banter with his Team Members. Archie enjoys spending time in his greenhouse, watching TV and playing games on his tablet. He also enjoys visiting his family. Archie is used to having some structure in his daily routines and has adapted his routine accordingly during the restricted period.
Archie is looking for someone who:
- Has the strength of character to adapt to challenging situations
- Has a consistent approach in their work practice
- Has the ability to stick to boundaries and routines
- Is fun loving and able to think on their feet
- Understands all behaviour is communication
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is patient and able to stick to house rules
If you feel you have the qualities that Archie is looking for, and would like to support him we would like to hear from you.
You should also have experience of, or a real interest in supporting people with disabilities.
This role involves shift work including evenings, weekends, sleepovers and public holidays.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying you can contact David Drennan on 07715062915.
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.