- Ref: WC/SOP
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 7
- Pay: £9.00 per hour
- Employer: Just Connections
- Closing Date: 31st January 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
An opportunity has arisen for Male Support Practitioners in South Ayrshire, to support Sean to out and about in her community.
Sean requires a committed team who will support him within and out and about in his community.
Sean loves swimming, bowling, badminton, pool, rugby going out for lunch and pipes and drums
Sean is looking for someone who:
- Has a good sense of humour
- Good Physical activities
- Is a good listener
- Is patient
- Is forward thinking
- Is Flexible
- Is Responsible
- Is Consistent
- Has similar interests
- A good community connector
- Driver desirable but not essential
Benefits of working with Partners Group:
- Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme (both employee and Organisation contribute)
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
- Nightingales Counselling Service
- Excellent Training
- Be part of a committed team
Requirements for this vacancy
Essential for this Support Worker role is that you can demonstrate the following:
• Understand and work in a person centred way
• Have excellent communication skills
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
This position has a “genuine occupational requirement” covered under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 and therefore only applications from male are requested.
If you feel you have the skills and qualities that Sean is looking for we would really like to hear from you.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying please phone Wendy Clark at Just Connections on 01563 825555 during office hours.