- Ref: MS/LB/SG
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Casual - Casual
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 26th October 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
Simon lives in East Renfrewshire, (Barrhead) in his own home and is looking for someone to join his small dedicated Support Team. Simon loves listening to music, watching action DVD’s and meeting new people. He also enjoys playing pool, going out socially to Local Park’s, going for a drive in his car and visiting new places. He likes spending time in his garden, where he likes to have a wee barbecue. He also likes going on holiday for mini breaks.
Simon is looking for staff whom are:
- Be able to work in a person centred way
- Good Listener
- Able to work in a small team
- Have good IT skill’s
- Work as part of a self-directed team
- Know when to take a step back
- Be consistent in your approach
- Have a good understanding of respecting boundaries
- Quick thinker
- Bring new ideas and possibilities for me to try new things
- Have similar interests
- Driving License essential
- Required to complete enhanced PVG disclosure
- SVQ level 2/3 in social care or willing to work towards
- Register with the SSSC
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy, please contact Laura Bogan (Team facilitator) on 07837652791 during office hours .
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010, and therefore only applicants from males requested.