- Ref: HD/LM/LL
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Variable - 10 hrs
- Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Employer: Linking Lives (part of the Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 25th July 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Harvey is looking for a confident and outgoing individual to join his Team. To be a good fit for Harvey you will be chatty, excellent at setting and keeping boundaries and be patient. Harvey is a young man, who still resides within the family home and is looking for someone who will support him in building his independence in all areas of his life. Harvey has a keen interest in cars, tennis and badminton. He also enjoys gaming and watching football matches.
It would be great to have a person with knowledge and understanding of the local Muslim community as this is something that Harvey has expressed a desire to be involved with.
- Able to work in a person-centred way.
- Understanding of autism spectrum disorder.
- Creative and forward-thinking.
- A good communicator both verbally and written.
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
*For this position gender is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call Laura Munro, Team Facilitator on 07765246398 between the hours of 9am and 5pm.