- Ref: LMc/LL
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 20 hours (overtime available)
- Pay: £9.50 per hour
- Employer: Linking Lives (part of Partners for Inclusion Group)
- Closing Date: 11th October 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Looking for a job where you can really see the difference you make in people’s lives?
This is a great opportunity to join Partners for Inclusion Group’s Linking Lives Team, where you will help make a real positive difference in people’s lives in Ayrshire and East Renfrewshire
The role is to provide direct support for up to 4 people who live in their own homes, or with their family. This would involve:
- Helping to develop greater independence
- Emotional support
- Support with personal care
- Maintaining homes
- Assisting people to develop friendships
- Supporting individuals to access activities and play an active part in their community, in a way that makes sense to them
The successful candidate will be:
- Have a full UK driving licence and the ability to drive a mobility car
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- An understanding or experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- An understanding of autism would be desirable however full training will be given.
- SVQ level 2/3 in social care (or equivalent) or willing to work towards this.
Other benefits of this role are a competitive salary, excellent training and progression opportunities along with comprehensive employee benefits.
If this sound like the opportunity you are looking for, contact Zoe MacDonald on 07966960445 or Louis Heath on 07860925136, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm quoting ref: LMc/LL
*This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order).