- Ref: Senior Development Leader
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Full Time - 37.5
- Pay: £35,054 per year
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 21st April 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
The Partners for Inclusion Group provides flexible truly person focussed support to individuals in the spirit of humanity and mutual regard. We are looking for an experienced Senior Development Leader with Health and Social Care and Management experience to join our Senior Leadership team.
The successful candidate will have the ability to contribute to the development of the organisation at a strategic level with responsibility for supporting a Development Leader team, providing care and support to people with learning difficulties / mental issues living in their own home, in line with our values of being person-centred, positive and inclusive.
The role requires the right candidate, to coach, mentor, and motivate staff to create a culture where everyone can achieve their best, have excellent communication skills and encourage people to be innovative, share ideas, support decision making and promote inclusiveness and empowerment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to contribute in shaping the lives of the people we support.
There will be a requirement to be part of the on-call management team on a rostered basis.
- What you’ll need to succeed
An S/NVQ Qualification in Leadership and Management (Health and Social Care) Level 4-5
- A committed and organised approach
- We require an excellent communicator with experience in leading and motivating staff members.
- A good understanding of Regulatory Compliance and the ability to demonstrate delivery of a quality outcomes focussed service.
If you like the sound of this, have experience of services and have experience of strong leadership at practitioner level in the social care sector we’d like to hear from you.
Benefits of working with us
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Peer Support
- Independent Employee Counselling Service
- Westfield Health
- Credit Union
- Death in Service
For an informal discussion on the post please contact Dale Anderson or Zoe MacDonald on 01563 825555
For an application pack, please contact email@example.com on 01563 825555
CVs are welcome; however, full application would need to be completed as part of the recruitment process.
Closing Date: 21 April 2023 at 12 noon.
The post is subject successful membership of the PVG Scheme and registration with the SSSC within six months of employment.