- Ref: Senior Support Practitioner
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Full Time - 37.5
- Pay: £23,205 per year
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 17th July 2023
- Interview Date: TBC
Partners for Inclusion Group is an independent charity providing individualised support for people with learning disabilities and/or mental ill health. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Support Practitioner to join our Renfrewshire team, based at High Mair, Renfrew.
It is essential that you have a good knowledge and experience of working within the health/social care sector.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to oversee a number of small diverse teams.
- Be first line of contact with family and external agencies, being able to build positive relationships.
- Have an understanding and/or experience of autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Possess excellent written and IT skills.
- You will have a flexible can-do attitude, be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills, including self-reflection and development, for yourself and others.
- Ability to drive a Motability car.
- Able to work on a rota basis which includes, evening, weekends, and sleepovers, if required
The ideal candidate will have an SVQ 3 in Health and Social Care.
The successful candidate must also register with SSSC in Care at Home and Housing Support Services on taking up the post. You will also need to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG). This post is subject to a 6-month probationary period.
For an informal discussion regarding the post, please contact reception on 01563 825555 and ask to speak with a Development Leader or call Karen McCaul on 07734686993 during office hours. An application pack can be requested on the above number, requested via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Scottish Charity Number: SCO35125.