- Ref: SL/JMC
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 28 hrs
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 29th September 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated individuals to join a small team providing support to a man who lives in his own home. Stephen is active and enthusiastic and likes to be on the go, out and about, spending time with his family and friends.
Stephen enjoys going to the pubs, swimming, shopping, walks along the beach and in the park, holidays and attending his regular clubs. When he is not out and about, Stephen likes to spend time in the garden or doing some baking or art and crafts to keep himself busy.
Stephen has his own car which you need to be confident in driving.
Stephen is looking for:-
· Understanding and experience of supporting someone with a learning disability
· An understanding that all behaviour is communication
· Patience & Flexible approach
· Not easily phased and have a calm approach
· Can work in a consistent and professional manner
· Excellent communication skills
· Good IT skills or a willingness to learn.
· Ability to work alongside others within a Team setting
· The ability to maintain boundaries
A clean driving licence
For an informal chat about this vacancy, please call Jim McLay Service Manager on 07717 794 052, during office hours.