- Ref: CP/SM/EM
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 14
- Pay: £9.50 per hour Plus Sleepover payment
- Employer: Partner for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 30th June 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Kate, who lives in Ayr is currently recruiting for a Part-time Support Practitioner to help her ensure her hopes and dreams for the future are realised. Kate has a well established Team and have successfully supported her to live a full and interesting life, where she is well known in her community.
Kate has a busy life and enjoys fashion, shopping and dogs. Kate loves cooking, cleaning and keeping everything neat and tidy. Kate is very social and requires support staff to help her stay connected with friends, plan her social diary and broaden her life experiences.
Kate is looking for someone who is-
- Sociable and chatty
- Quirky sense of humour and fun
- Steady and reliable
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers
- Able to hold boundaries and follow guidelines
- Driving licence helpful but not essential
For an informal chat about this vacancy, please call Rebecca Clark, Team Facilitator on 07818569659, during office hours.