- Ref: RK/JMcL
- Hours: Part Time - 15 hours + £93.00 overnight payment
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion
- Closing Date: 19th June 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
Paul is a man in his early thirties who lives in his own home in Ayr.
Paul is active,enthusiastic and likes to be on the go, being out and about, spending time with his family and friends. He enjoys swimming, walks along the beach and in the park, holidays and attending his regular clubs.
In order to support Paul it is essential that his team members are able to support him to manage his house, finances, health and social calendar.
Paul is looking for people to join his team who:
- Are able to work as part of a small team as well as on their own
- Are able to follow policies and procedures, maintain clear records as well as having competent I.T. skills.
- Are motivated, creative, and able to use their own initiative and keep up with his pace of life
- Have excellent communication skills, be flexible, dependable and genuinely enjoy spending time with him.
- Understands and works in a person cantered way
- Understands all behaviour is communication
Please note that a full U.K Driving Licence is required for this position.
*For this position gender, is a “Genuine Occupational Requirement” in line with the Equality Act 2010.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim McLay Service Manager on 07717 794 052, during office hours 9:00 am-5:00 pm Monday – Friday