- Ref: AS/JMcL
- Area: South Ayrshire
- Hours: Part Time - 14 hrs plus Sleepover
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 15th August 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
Andrew is looking for a Support Practitioner to join his established team, who are supporting him to expand his social experiences and interactions within his local community in South Ayrshire. Andrew’s interests include politics and music.
Andrew is also looking for someone who can support him to look for a new job and remain positive about his choices to take things at a slightly slower speed at times.
Andrew requires people in his life with the following qualities.
· Have similar interests
· Be good team players
· Be open to learning
· Be good listeners
· Good clear thinkers
· Good conversationalists
· Be able to stick to the rules
· Be respectful of Andrew at all times
· Good with routines
· Committed longer term
· Someone who is a story teller
· Prepared to enter Andrew’s world
- Hold or willing to work towards SVQ2/3
- Full driving license
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim McLay Team Facilitator on 07717 794 052, during office hours.