- Ref: SMcL/EMcM
- Hours: Casual - Casual
- Pay: £9.30 per hour plus sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 31st August 2020
- Interview Date: TBC
Kate, who lives in Ayr is currently recruiting a casual Support Practitioner, to help her to ensure her hopes and dreams for the future are realised. Kate has a well-established Team, who have successfully supported her to live a full and interesting life where she is well known in her community.
Kate has a busy life and enjoys fashion, shopping and dogs. Kate loves cooking, cleaning and keeping everything neat and tidy.
Kate is very social and requires support staff to help her stay connected with friends, plan her social diary and broaden her life experiences.
Kate is looking for someone who is:-
- Sociable and chatty
- Has a quirky sense of humour and fun
- Steady and reliable
- Has drive and enthusiasm
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers
- Able to hold boundaries and follow guidelines
- Driving licence helpful but not essential
You should also have experience of or a real interest in supporting people with disabilities to develop new skills.
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.