- Ref: NF/FQ
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 20
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 16th April 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Nathan is an outgoing person, with a great sense of humour and a wide range of hobbies and interests. He enjoys socialising with friends and family, going shopping at the Braehead Centre, going to cinema and quiz nights at the local pub. Nathan loves music and singing especially Elvis. He enjoys computer games, exploring the internet and doing research on his computer. He loves a good debate and a bit of banter. Also having a flexible Supportive Team, who can adapt as his needs change.
Nathan is looking for a Team Member to:
- Be able to work in a person centred way
- Understand the importance of family involvement and multi-agency working
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic Team Member
- Demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- Possess good IT skills
- Show strength of character and adapt to challenging situations
- Share similar interests
- Provide assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Be physically fit and energetic
- Have a full driving licence and ability to drive a Motability vehicle
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- An understanding or experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities
- SVQ Level 2/3 in Social Care or willing to work towards this
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call Fiona Quinn, Area Facilitator on 07530 932444 during office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm