- Ref: KM/PB
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 20 hours per week
- Pay: £10.50 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 27th May 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Paula is an outgoing person with a busy social life. She enjoys attending the Ice Hockey, Wheelchair Dancing and nights out at the Theatre and Cinema. She likes getting her hair and nails done, and enjoys a pamper session. She has her own home in Renfrew, with her cat Bubbles and likes to cook and create a homely environment. She enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering at Renfrewshire Access, Paisley. Paula is looking for a Support Practitioner with a warm and friendly personality, to work alongside her and to assist her with her day to day living. Paula would like a driver with a full and clean driving licence, who is able to work flexible hours.
Paula is looking for a team member to:
- be able to work in a person centred way
- understand the importance of family involvement and multi-agency working
- flexible and enthusiastic team member
- demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- possess good IT skills
- share similar interests
- work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a full driving licence and ability to drive a Motability vehicle
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- You should have a real interest in supporting people with disabilities to be part of their local and wider community.
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call Karen McCaul, Area Facilitator on 07734 686993 during office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.