- Ref: FT/OM
- Area: East Renfrewshire
- Pay: £10.50 per hour
- Closing Date: 17th June 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
I am an active young man and I live in my own home in East Renfrewshire. I have a keen interest in, gaming, sci-fi, movies, Dr Who and really enjoy a wide range of music. I also have a dog who spends some time with me and is an important part of my life. I also enjoy going out and about in my car. It is important to me that I have structure and routine.
The things that are important in becoming one of my team members is that you:
- Share similar interests and like dogs
- Are patient and understanding
- Have a good sense of humour and good ‘banter’
- Should be young at heart
- Be a good motivator and promotor of independence
- Work in a person centred way
- Understand ‘all behaviour is communication’
- Are physically fit and energetic
- Understand the importance of family involvement and multi-agency working
- Are a flexible and enthusiastic team member
- Demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- Have good IT skills and an understanding of technology
- Show strength of character and adapt to challenging situations
- Promote strong community networking
You will also receive excellent training and be part of a committed team.
Essential requirements for this position are:
You have a full driving licence and ability to drive a Motability vehicle.
You can only be appointed for this post if you are registered with the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and are able to register with the Scottish Social Services Council when required for your post.
For registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification SVQ Level 2/3 in Social Care, in order to register with them.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying, please contact Fiona Thomson on 01563 825 516 Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm or call on mobile number 07845195471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can get an application form to download at www.partnersforinclusion.org. Please remember to put the Reference Code (OM/FT) on your application so we can make sure it gets to the right person.
This position comes under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions Order)