- Ref: GL/FQ
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Variable - 16 hrs per week (variable) plus Sleepover
- Pay: £10.50 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 31st August 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
My name, is George and I live in Renfrew. I am looking for someone to join my team of Support Practitioners.
I enjoy swimming, spending time in my Garden, attending the local walking group. I also attend college once a week. I like spending time with my family and taking trips out in my car to different places. I also like to listen to all kinds of music. I would like a support practitioner to be a driver with a full and clean driving licence who is able to work flexible hours, including sleepovers. Post is for 16hrs including sleepovers.
I am looking for a team member to:
- be able to work in a person centred way
- understand the importance of family involvement and multi-agency working
- understand all behaviour is communication
- flexible and enthusiastic Team Member
- demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- possess good IT skills
- show strength of character and adapt to challenging situations
- share similar interests
- promote strong community networking
- physically fit and energetic
- Have a full driving licence and ability to drive a Motability vehicle
- Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
- You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
- An understanding or experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities
- SVQ Level 2/3 in Social Care or willing to work towards this
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy please call Wilma Pauley, Development Leader on 07786 383051 during office hours