- Ref: JMcD/KMcC
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Part Time - 15 - 30
- Pay: £10.02 per hour plus enhanced sleepover payments
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 10th April 2022
- Interview Date: TBC
Hi my name is Joseph. I’m 53 years old and can’t wait to move into my own home in Renfrew, with support from Partners for Inclusion. I am looking for a team of caring and patient support staff to help me with this exciting new phase of my life.
I have a visual impairment and some hearing impairments, so my team will be vital in helping me manage everyday tasks around the house and also my personal care. I love listening to football matches and music on the radio plus popping out for walks to local cafes for lunch.
When I go out I need two support staff with me, so this is a chance for a new team to work together to help start a whole new chapter for me!
Are you the person who could enhance my daily life and support me to live my life to my full potential?
I am looking for team members to:
- be able to work in a person centred way
- understand the importance of multi-agency working
- understand all behaviour is communication
- be flexible and enthusiastic team members
- demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- possess good IT skills
- show strength of character and adapt to challenging situations
- promote strong community networking
- be physically fit and energetic
- Be willing to work towards a relevant qualification with SSSC e.g. Level 2/3 in Social Care
- Be required to register with the PVG scheme before being employed with PFI
- Have an understanding or experience of supporting adults with learning disabilities
For more information or an informal discussion please call: Partners for Inclusion, Renfrew on 07811 453 378.
*There will be an expectation that all staff will take up the Covid Vaccine.