- Ref: KK/JMcl
- Area: Ayr
- Hours: Part Time - 28
- Pay: £9.30 per hour
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 7th May 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Please note that the 9 hrs of this vacancy can be combined with additional hours, as we may be able to team you up with another person we support !
Craig is looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual, to join his small team, providing him with support in his own home in Ayr. Craig is active, enthusiastic and likes to be on the go, being out and about, spending time with his family and friends, when he is able to.
Craig enjoys going to the pub, swimming, shopping, walks along the beach and in the park, holidays and attending his regular clubs.
Craig also runs his own, not for profit, gardening project.
Craig is looking for someone, who is:-
· Understanding and has experience of supporting someone with a learning disability
· Understanding, that all behaviour is communication
· Patient & Flexible approach
· Not easily phased and has a calm approach
· Can work in a consistent and professional manner
· Excellent communication skills
· Good IT skills, or a willingness to learn.
· Ability to work alongside others within a Team setting
· The ability to maintain boundaries
Requirements for this position:-
- Full driving license
- Able to register with SSSC
- Have or work towards gaining a SVQ level 3 in Social Care.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please call Jim Mclay, Team Facilitator on 07717794052, during office hours.