- Ref: KMc/MC
- Area: Renfrewshire
- Hours: Various
- Pay: £9.50 per hour Plus Sleepover payment
- Employer: Partners for Inclusion Group
- Closing Date: 6th August 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Morgan is an outgoing young lady with a fun outlook on life. She likes getting her hair and nails done and also enjoys a pamper session, as well as going for walks and pottering about in the garden. Morgan will be moving into her new home in Renfrew and likes to cook and create a homely environment. Morgan is looking for a Team of Support Practitioners with warm and friendly personalities to work alongside her to assist her with her day to day living. Morgan would like people who are able to work flexible hours.
Morgan is looking for a Team Member to:
- Be able to work in a person centred way
- Understand the importance of family involvement and multi-agency working
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic Team Member
- Demonstrate excellent communication, listening and written skills
- Possess good IT skills, ability to follow policies and procedures and maintain clear records
- Share similar interests
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Understands that all behaviour is communication
- In order to support Morgan, it is essential that her Team Members are able to support her to manage her home, finances, health and social calendar
Must be willing to work towards a relevant qualification for registration with the SSSC. In line with the Scottish Social Services Council, you will be required to have or to work towards an appropriate qualification in order to register with them.
You will require to be registered with the PVG scheme before being employed with our organisation.
You should have a real interest in supporting people with disabilities, to be part of their local and wider community.
If you would like an informal chat about this vacancy, please call Karen McCaul, Area Facilitator on 07734 686993 during office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm